WTB: Wood turning DVD's

Tom Baugues

Does anyone have Bill Grumbine's DVD "Turned Bowls Made Easy" that they would like to sell? I went to three different shops today and none of them had it in stock. I could probably find it online but I thought that maybe someone here might have it and didn't need it any longer. If so...let me know.

Tom

You can have my copy when you pull it from my cold dead hand!

Bill Grumbine is a funny guy and it shows in his DVD's. Not sure you will find someone willing to give up their's either.

Oh come on now Bill. You have a mind like a steel trap. Once you've watched it it's etched into your memory bank. It's just setting on your shelf now. LOL Ok...well maybe someone else has a copy they don't want.

Tom

Why mess around? Just call Bill hisself, and he'll be more than happy to sell you one - or two. He now has at least two different DVDs on the market.

Ok... OK....I ordered a copy of the DVD from Bill's website.

Tom

did you get both? Both are great and I find myself going back to them frequently just to pick up those subtly tips. The more I watch, the funny Bill is. He has a pretty dry sense of humor. or atleast that is how I interpret him.

well tom i dont turn but have his first one and wont part with it either,, and joe he has definatly got a dry sense of humor and when some one his size makes a dry joke yu kinda wanta crawl into a hole till yu get to know him he is a excellent teacher and all around good guy ..buy both yu wont be sorry tom!!!

well tom i have his first one and wont part with it either,, and joe he has definatly got a dry sense of humor and when some one his size makes a dry joke yu kinda wanta crawl into a hole till yu get to know him he is a excellent teacher and all around good guy ..buy both yu wont be sorry tom!!!

Hmmm is Larriey slipping into the abyss...:D:rofl::rofl::wave: