Clamp storage wall - started

Bartee Lamar

Oh yea....

I had a few minutes at the end of the day so I started cleaning up the annex behind the Hot Water Heater and furnance. This space came from the cyclone closet build out.

IMG_2890.JPG

This is the 1st hanger on the "clamp wall". It's 2 pieces of 1/2" plywood bolted to block wall. I love my Kreg system. Great for stuff like this.

IMG_1553.JPG

Great use of that space. Many times when I think there is nowhere left in the shop for anything, I'll be in a certain spot and look from a certain angle and suddenly . . . heyyyyy.

P.s. I also made some racks to hang my clamps longer than 36" or so, high up and parallel with the ceiling. They only get used for large carcass work but I wouldn't give them up. they're just space consuming when not in use.

Last edited:
Great use of that space. Many times when I think there is nowhere left in the shop for anything, I'll be in a certain spot and look from a certain angle and suddenly . . . heyyyyy.

Glenn

Exactly. That space has gotten cluttered and is starting to bother me. So I cleaned up a little and made that 1st hanger. I have a few more to make that will organize my clamps that I do not use as often as others.