Woodworking blog that I stumbled upon

I bookmarked it Mohammed, thanks. Did you notice the name? Stu's Shed!!! I looked to see if it was OUR Stu. Nope this is Stu from Australia. Stu, you got another brother named Stu???

Thanks Mohammad. Looks like some interesting reading.

Frank, hard to say if he's making any money or not. He's not showing ads, and that's the primary revenue stream for a lot of online enterprises. But if he has a high enough readership, he likely gets a few free (or loaned) tools and such to test and write about.

I bookmarked it Mohammed, thanks. Did you notice the name? Stu's Shed!!! I looked to see if it was OUR Stu. Nope this is Stu from Australia. Stu, you got another brother named Stu???
Nope, no relation, but I do know him from the ubeaut.com OZ woodworking site, great guy, VERY talented to be sure! :thumb:

Hi,

I didn't know Triton went under. I can understand it even though I love my Triton router. The people I had contact with were fairly uncouth.

Enjoy,

Jim

Not sure what happened but they pretty much stopped doing business in Australia from what I gather at his website. I have followed Stu's Shed off and on for a couple of years now. There was a bunch of Triton stuff on the OZ version of Ebay a few months back. GMC as well. May just be a re-badging or change of selling style.

There still seems to be some of it around and I think their website is still up.

But that was his side gig. Demoing the Triton line...
Seemed to come to a rather sudden stop.

Garry