Mission Style coffe table

Yeah Allen, but you know how those women talk, so she'll just have to tell her friend 'n she'll tell her friend and next thing you'll be getting a whole NEW list of build requests.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's true Allen. A few years back the owner of the company I work for wife asked me to build a cabinet to set their flat screen tv on. When her friends saw it they wanted to know if I could build stuff for them. I respectfully declined and told her that there are only 2 women I would build things for. The first being loml and the other my bosses wife.

People asking me for chairs constantly is a great ego boost. Its sort of a compliment for me, to have someone ask me what I charge for a chair.
Ive made a few for 100 bucks each, the rest I give because I want to, and usually get 50-100 dollars in return anyway. Cant figure people out.
But, the strangest thing to me so far about anything Ive ever built, is that Ive had 2 people, friends of friends, ask me prices on the radiator covers. Weird, something Id never think would attract a buyer.
It makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over when someone asks me what I charge for this or that.