Galootigis questionis???

Highland Hardware, in Atlanta, used to have them. Maybe they still do. If you call them, just ask for the Customer Service rep. He generally has a good handle on stuff that's not in the 'general' catalog.

Thanks Jim

I am using more of these type of cordless tools. I think I am getting tired of the weight of the powered cordless tools. I can pack a bag of this type of cordless tools & have several tools & it doesn't weigh as much as 1 or 2 of the battery powered tools & there isn't that much difference in time taken to do the job either . Look out Roy Underhill. I just hope I don't need as many band aids as Roy.

I agree, I too like to use my Stanley version, but I too am down to one or two DULL bits, let us know where they are located, please.

Contact 7 Corners Hardware in St. Paul, MN. That place has so much stuff that a fat guy like me has to go down the aisles sideways. If I dig in my boxes of stuff I may have some. I did find a brand new, older than dirt one in some of my dad's stuff, but I'm keeping that one.