32 Years ago 3:00 central time, I had about 4 hours left to...

Jim O'Dell

......be a free man!:D:D:D Yep, Glenna and I have been married 32 years as of today. It's gone by fast. Wouldn't change a single thing.
Getting my 30 year Alumni notice from Baylor yesterday is what makes me feel old, though. :rofl: Jim.

Congrats Jim...gotcha beat by nine years..41 last June...hope you don't catch up to me anytime soon...but stay 9 behind for a long time:wave:

p.s give her a kiss for me:eek: for puttin' up with you this long:rofl:

Congratulations to you and your bride Jim. Not many make it this far nowadays. :congrats::clap::clap:

I know its past the silver one so whats the next milestone for big presents after that. You must be coming up for one at say 35 or 40 no?

......be a free man!:D:D:D Yep, Glenna and I have been married 32 years as of today. It's gone by fast. Wouldn't change a single thing.
Getting my 30 year Alumni notice from Baylor yesterday is what makes me feel old, though. :rofl: Jim.

Congratulations on your anniversary... not many make it last anymore... good for you and the missus.. you have me by about 15 years, but I'm on my second go 'round... wonderful woman and in reality, don't remember much before she came along.

I don't get a college alumni notice since I only did a 2 year college and finished way back in '74, but last year I got my 48th year high school reunion notice..(my HS does reunion every two years on even years)... next year will be 50 years since HS... it's really hard to believe where all the time has gone.

congrats, Im 31 years this december.
I tell my wife often, I hope she lives to be 106, and me 108 so I can have 2 good years.
but I wouldnt trade my wife in for anything, ......uh.......maybe a 24 inch jointer and planer, a powermatic or nova lathe.