Redneck Swimming pool

Don Baer

Staff member
What does a redneck do when it's 110 degrees. Well he takes a tarp, some Duct tape and a Chevy Silverado add water an one redneck swimming pool. My youngest son decide to cool off with his daughter. All he needs is some Budweiser and he'd be all set.

Attachments

• Redneck Pool.jpg
    Redneck Pool.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 94
Years ago I helped a friend (Max) do something similar to another friend's (Mark) pickup. The three of us were working on the same jobsite, and Max wanted to play a trick on Mark, so while I took Mark to lunch, Max got busy.

When we arrived back from lunch, Max was standing shin-deep in water in the bed of Mark's GMC, fly rod in hand and wearing hip waders and his full fly fishing outfit. :D That poor GMC was bottomed out on the springs with the weight of all the water. :p

I traded in my suv this past march and got a pickup.
My daughter loves to put a cushion in there and sunbath after work.
She thinks she has privacy, since noone can see her, but I think my nosy neighbor kind of enjoys it.

I traded in my suv this past march and got a pickup.
My daughter loves to put a cushion in there and sunbath after work.
She thinks she has privacy, since noone can see her, but I think my nosy neighbor kind of enjoys it.
:eek:

My across-the-street neighbor is close to my age, but still pretty easy to look at. As is a younger sister that visits frequently. I'm pretty sure they think I go out for a smoke on the porch just to watch them. Which I don't, of course... but if they happen to be out... why not? :thumb: