latest bowl

Well this is a piece of crotch box elder. It don't have a lot of red(flame) so it is a little thick. Didn't want to turn it all away. It's 10 1/2 x3 1/2. by 1/2" thick. As usual pics not the best, but i thought it turned out ok. maybe i'll talk the wife into taking pics next time.:dunno:
As always all comments welcome.
Steve

Attachments

• 007 [800x600].JPG
    007 [800x600].JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 009 [800x600].JPG
    009 [800x600].JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 010 [800x600].JPG
    010 [800x600].JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 012 [800x600].JPG
    012 [800x600].JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 33
Awesome piece of wood Steve, and it looks like you did a nice job on it. :thumb:

Are you using a tripod for your camera? That can help the pics quite a bit.

Well Done Stephen! Do try a tripod for pics...makes a world of difference. I picked up a table top one at Target fro $7 on sale.

sharp bud:thumb::thumb: yur gettin this spinny stuff down pretty good:D
Thanks man. i brought it to work this am and the boss scraffed it up saying " that's mine right?".Ofcorse i just laughed and said if you like it it is.

Great looking bowl out of some nice wood.
Thanks Bernie. I have one more crotch that i'll cut up this weekend and i hope it looks at least as good.

Awesome piece of wood Steve, and it looks like you did a nice job on it. :thumb:

Are you using a tripod for your camera? That can help the pics quite a bit.
vaughn thanks.as i said to bernie i have one more crotch elder to cut into this weekend and a crotch cherry to also cut into this weekend, so i hope they will look as good or better.
As far as a tripod no i don't have one for the digital, i do have one for the camcorder.
Well Done Stephen! Do try a tripod for pics...makes a world of difference. I picked up a table top one at Target fro $7 on sale.
Jeff sounds like i need to stop at target or some where and find me one.:thumb: