The daily dose of fun, or

Robert needs to learn to operate.

Been clearing the brush off of two acre piece of ground, mostly brush, few small trees. Anything that won't make fire wood has been going in the ravine. Well a few days ago I did this.

1, doesn't look to bad from here
2, well maybe it is stuck
3 &4 Yeah its stuck.

I thought it was going to be a major undertaking, I was all prepared to have my nephew bring the backhoe over to dig out behind it. :rolleyes:

Got out the 140 foot cable, hooked it to the crawler, hung a sheave on a big pine ran the cable back to the crawler, through another sheave, out across the mud to dry ground and the 1750. hooked it in 1st and idling drug the crawler up over the bank and out of the hole and I never even started the crawler. It was actually kind of a letdown. I was expecting more of a challenge

Attachments

• stuck1s.jpg
    stuck1s.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 47
  • stuck2s.jpg
    stuck2s.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 55
  • stuck3s.jpg
    stuck3s.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 50
  • stuck4s.jpg
    stuck4s.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52
Yeah Robert, You learned rigging, but you didn't learn (well, not 'till now anyway) NOT to take a loader with STREET tracks out into the mud. :dunno:

I really can't say much. :doh: I did about the same with my 1010 John Deere dozer, with street tracks too. Had to get the neighbor with his 2630 JD to pull it out, with a straight chain no less. :huh: We had nothing to hook to to double the pull.

That was many years ago. And no, no pix back then.:wave:

Aloha, Tony

Robert, I see the problem, bring that dozer over here in Indiana so it can be operated on some proper sandy loam soils. We are in a drought over here, could drive that over a couple of ponds I know and not get as wet and muddy as you have it! :eek::rofl: Glad it's out. They tend to sink overnight.