People take to the darndest things . . .

glenn bradley

Folks have gone goofy for these banana hangers. Not exactly how I like to spend my shop time but, so far they've all been made from scrap and I'm OK with turning scrap into funds for more wood ;-)

Attachments

• banana hanger factory 003.jpg
    banana hanger factory 003.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 85
I looked that up and I'm a sunuvagun but people do hang bananas on those things. Who woulda knew?

Those look good...thanks for the idea. I have some oak lying around that I've been wondering what to do with.

Now you can team up with Vaughn and he can turn the fruit bowls to accompany the hangers...if they ever get the fires put out down there anyway.

Speaking of fires, are they threatening you?

Cheers.

Now you can team up with Vaughn and he can turn the fruit bowls to accompany the hangers...

Now there's a clever idea. Vaughn probably still remembers how a bandsaw cuts flat stuff. He could turn NE platters to go under the vertical arms instead of those boring squares I'm using. Was it someone on here or another forum that made "Cracker Boats". They were a rectangle with a handle and a slot sized to hold a row of soda crackers. He sold so many of them he finally got a CNC to keep up IIRC. Beenie Babies anyone?

Last edited: