Little Gloat

Wayne Bower

I received an email from a new gallery that is starting up in Beatrice and Lincoln, NE. They have asked me to display some bowls. I of course told them I would be honored. The lady that is involved in the gallery saw my work at a little arts and craft shop in Frankfort, KS. and liked it.
I will be going through Beatrice on a trip back to Marysville, KS to my wife's class reunion and will drop off some work to see what happens. I am excited that someone liked my work.

Good news indeed Wayne! I can see you making extra hours at the lathe to fulfill new orders that will come!:thumb:

Please keep us posted about the outcome of this

Congratulations Wayne. Always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when someone wants to buy our work (oh, no, that feeling comes from when I fall down and the dog is laying beside me!!!:rofl::rofl:) Seriously, it is a great feeling when someone wants our stuff and is willing to pay for it. Good job!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks guys. I will be taking the bowls to them tomorrow and we will see what happens. I am hoping to sell a few to help finance the new shop build.