Road trip

I am writeing up a list of when and where I will be at in a few weeks. I plan on heading out on the 18th at around 7:00 am and heading to Jims place in Ohio. Will post the list in the moring when I get up(if I can sleep).:( OK back to bed.:wave:

Rennie, I do not have it all figure as of yet. How ever, it will be all planed out tonigth after I call tod and figure a few things out. I am planning on being on the road atleast 9 days.

Rennie, I do not have it all figure as of yet. How ever, it will be all planed out tonigth after I call tod and figure a few things out. I am planning on being on the road atleast 9 days.

When you get it all figured out Al, you and Rennie need to overlay one of your maps over the other one's map and jot in a date for each of you at any crossing points & then see how close ya'll are going to be to each other.:D

Al, Looks like you're gonna pass about an hour north of me when you go through Knoxville... I'm about 45 or 50 miles down towards Chattanooga from there. Looks like you're going through on I40. If you have time and want to drop down, let me know. I'm having company the 18th through the 21-22... my boys will be here, but one more won't hurt.

OK, here is the list as of now. Still need to do some adjustments and the last few stops. I have it all panned except two spots.:rolleyes: Any problems or other things pm me.

September 18th leave home at 5:30 am Headed for Jim’s place
Arrive at Jim Delaney’s place (Austintown, OH) around 9:30 am
Leave Jims around 11:30 am
Arrive at Larry’s around (Delton, MI) 5:30 pm
Leave Larry’s on the 19th around 10:00 am headed for Jonathan’s place
Arrive at Jonathan’s (North Judson, IN) place around 1:00 pm
Leave Jonathan’s place around?
Head for Steve C place
Arrive at Steve’s (Edwards, MO) place around 10:00 am on the 21st

Well I wiil be in Eedwards till the morin of the 23 then headed over to see Tod. After that heading to see Reg and chuck. From ther head home and get back to work. Truck goes in tomrrow for new sneakers and alginment. Put the camp on tonite and cleaned it up.

I will Jon, thanks.

OK, This the finale part of the cruise.

Leave Steves place on the 23 and head for Tod the mountain mans place.:D After talkin with him yesterday I decided to hold off on seeing him a extra day.

On the 24th I will be at Chuck E's place by 11am ish. After buggin him I am headed over to see Reg at 4:00 pm.
Does this work?:wave: see ya soon.:biker:

Al is gettin close!!!

he just called me and said he was in cleveland ohio.. so it will be around 4 pm when he lands here for the night:) gonna have plenty of time to catch upon what i couldnt when i was over there:) and my right hand man MrT is gonna be here too,, hey tom, jim is welcome too as always:)