Missing chocolate:)

larry merlau

well most of the chocolate has been accounted for but there are 3 pieces that are unaccounted for????
dan noren has one that needs to be taken care of,,:D
dale johnson has some once he gets caught up on his work?:D
and last but not least Jim burr got some chocolate and some red box elder but we havnt heard one word from him he has vanished????? at first i though it might not have made it to CA the shipper said it did and vaughn got his just fine and has shown us the developments of it thus far:thumb::thumb: but jim hasnt said or shown us anything????? maybe it was punky and poor quality like the other i sent out.???:huh::)

well most of the chocolate has been accounted for but there are 3 pieces that are unaccounted for????
dan noren has one that needs to be taken care of,,:D
dale johnson has some once he gets caught up on his work?:D
and last but not least Jim burr got some chocolate and some red box elder but we havnt heard one word from him he has vanished????? at first i though it might not have made it to CA the shipper said it did and vaughn got his just fine and has shown us the developments of it thus far:thumb::thumb: but jim hasnt said or shown us anything????? maybe it was punky and poor quality like the other i sent out.???:huh::)

Maybe they are keeping it secret:dunno::)