Bathroom remodel Pics

Aaron Beaver

A little progress, finally was able to get back to this after a long time. Did get the plumbing done with the new shower valve and moving the shower head up. This weekend I will be able to the next wall if not the next two, have to see how time permits.

Here is the first wall with the new insulation in.
Bathroom040.jpg

Here is the wall with the DenShield put up. Good thing about the Kerdi membrane that I am going to put on is I don't have to tape the joints. 5:)5
Bathroom041.jpg

Did get the plumbing done with the new shower valve and moving the shower head up.

I've done that with both my bathroom remodels. I put the pipe up at 7' coming out the wall. With the bend down, and then the fixture, it is finally high enough for no bending!

I admit that at 6'3", I'm taller than the average. But I have been in many hotels where the shower head hits me in the chin. :doh:

Keep up the good work, Aaron. (My first bathroom remodel took me 6 months... The problem was that we had a 2nd bathroom available, so there was no ... urgency.

Keep up the good work, Aaron. (My first bathroom remodel took me 6 months... The problem was that we had a 2nd bathroom available, so there was no ... urgency.

Yep, same here, 2nd bath available. I also was out of work for a couple of months so this little project got put on hold, then there was summer things going so no time. Now finally I should make some progress (fingers crossed)

It's getting there:thumb:

The only thing I hate worse than painting is taping joints and sanding compound

At least I don't have to do that with the Kerdi membrane. I only have to tape one joint that the membrane will not be going over.