Congratulations to Larry M for his 5000th post

the quality, not the quantity of his posts has helped me overcome many hurdles in this hobby. I hope he keeps on posting for another 50 years.(until I received my decoder ring, I did have a rough time understaning some of it)

I just noticed that Larry has now reached his 5000th post. I guess we know that he has a lot to say.
:D

Nah, Don, he's just been "Practicing" his "Typing", 'cause in Reality, Larry is a really nice guy but is pretty "Shy" and a very Quiet and Reserved person.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PS: I hope he "Practices" another 5,000 times.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

As they say ...Down Under..., "Good On Yer", Larry.:wave::D

Meh. :rolleyes: Amateurs.
whistling.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats, Larry. :thumb:

Thought about posting the word congratulations one letter at a time per post just in the hopes of coming near him!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Then I saw Vaughn's post count :eek: and said to myself, "sit down and shut up":eek:. Thanks for all you do and who you are Larry.

dont know how i missed this ,,it must have been hidun:) i wasnt looku for no post count, and the hygro glphyics are mostly accidental, and i think i have cleared most up latly:) ifun yus have a misundrstandun of whaat i hav writ bee sur to ask again cuz me and the english isnt me strong point but i duz try to hep when i ken:) hope to continue to help out here in what ever way i can:):wave:

You folks ought to be ashamed of yourselves for picking on poor Larry.

I have always found Larry to be a standup guy.....unless he's visiting in Arkansas or Missouri....consuming beer and sitting in a lawn chair......whether the chair is upright ....or on it's side......

You folks ought to be ashamed of yourselves for picking on poor Larry.

I have always found Larry to be a standup guy.....unless he's visiting in Arkansas or Missouri....consuming beer and sitting in a lawn chair......whether the chair is upright ....or on it's side......

well ken in few short months yur gonna have the chance to see me in both positions maybe:):rofl::rofl: