Well we did it...

Bart Leetch

We did a rescue of this cute little girl.

She is what is referred to as a Tweeny. She is neither a Mini Dachshund or a Standard Dachshund she is in-between hence the tweeny.
So here is my little red head Mini Juliet 8 #4oz& our black & Tan Tweeny Mary 15# together. They seem to get along together very well.

Attachments

• J&M4.jpg
    J&M4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Well done on the rescue, Bart. :thumb: Your dogs may be smaller than mine, but I'll bet they love their people just as much.

Same here, GOOD JOB WITH THE RESCUE!!! Until the normal public embraces the concept of spay and neuter, we will always have extra dogs. Right now we have 7 in foster care, 2 of which are blind, 5 of which are here at our house, and 3 of those 5 under 8 months old. And dare I say, from 1 to 7 on the horizon that may be coming in. So any dog you can rescue and take out of the "system" be it public or private, and give a forever home is a great thing. Jim.

There's no better feeling than to rescue an animal in need.:thumb:! The five dogs we now have are all rescues and some of the most behaved and loyal dogs I've ever had.:D