I'll be in trouble but...................

Well Tom I was looking for this post to see if it had been done cause some of us had inside info. So well done Tom we cant let the Birthday Boy get away with hiding this kind of info.

Happy Birthday Larry and Mr. Ambassasor.:thumb:

:b-day::b-day::b-day_cake::b-day_cake::clap::clap::headbang:

May all you wish for come true. Have a real great day.

Thank goodness for the COC this post remains.:D

Hey ya 'ole Coot!!!!! You have birthdays too????? Man you missed the best birthday by only one day!!! :rofl::rofl:
I got a hint that it was your birthday in another post, checked the calendar and it wasn't listed. Didn't know you were the shy type!!! :huh::eek::p:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a great BIRTHDAY LARRY!!! Bringing ya a present on the 29th!!:thumb::thumb:

Larry,
Didn't know we almost share a birthday... yours is two days after mine... does that mean I'm older than you... you have way more gray hair than me... longer beard too.:D

Enjoy every one that comes around... 'cuz you do know the alternative to having birthdays..:D Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, Larry! Don't blame Tom for spilling the beans. He could not help it, as on this same day in 1780 Benedict Arnold gave the British the plans to West Point during the Revolutionary War....you were probably busy with a pint of local brew at the time, so you might not remember.:D

FlamingBirthdayCake.jpg

Or maybe this would be more appropriate...

birthday_funny_picture_05.jpg