I'll be in trouble but...................

FlamingBirthdayCake.jpg

Or maybe this would be more appropriate...

birthday_funny_picture_05.jpg

the last one works better,,Vaughn. know yu just need to work some magic and change brands now days.. in the past pbr was king but we couldnt get it for along time so had to switch

actually stephen its the hair do thats the toughest to control not the age.. it just blows all over the place and doesnt come back just falls out:D

and jim, i will have to think on that one fer abit:) maybe if yu keep me in curly stuff:)

well i need to go get some of the fruit topped cake i got for my desert today:) real fruit and a cake from scratch no frostin just some blueberry topping and cherry topping with just the right tartness and small dab of ice cream:) yum yum

thanks all for my good wishes and it was a good day:)!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Larry!!!
You're a mainstay on this forum. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Cheers, and many, many more.

Hey ye Old Codger, why you been keepin that DAY sech a Sekrit from everbody?:huh: I din no thar wer so many older'n me, what wi Chuck on tha 19 th, Jon on tha 20 th, 'n now u on tha 21 st, 'n who nos who will pop up to claim tha 22 nd? :dunno::D Ennyhoo, it idn' tha yeers that need ta be celebrated, it's whatcha do wit em, 'n I think ya really done good durin thisun, so Congrasulashuns,:clap::clap::clap: 'n a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to ya, 'n I'ma wishin ya MANY MORE Gooduns.:thumb: Jist keep on doin whatcha bin doin, 'n I'm sur u'll have 'nuther Goodun this time nex yeer.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

:congrats::guitar::b-day::b-day_cake::clap::clap::clap: