• Yes Larry is preparing to take the plunge into the vortex

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • No, he dont have what it takes to join the spinny guys

• He's just and undercover lathe salesman from big Yella

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • (for the serious amongst us) Larry is just funning you

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • He is trying to send his Boss (read it the way you like) a hint of a present (Christmas or retiremen

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other (then make your point in the thread attached

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Please stop all these polls I am tired of them

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Larry .....may i remind you that all the evidence that is presented in this post came directly from your own statements and writings. None of the family members have been quoted as giving info away or repeating anything said to them privately so you need to examine who the person is that is giving these secrets away.....:D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No animals or members were harmed in the making of this thread. All sources shall remain undisclosed no matter what leverage is exerted on the particpants. Being family guarantees immunity you might just find your supply of free chocolate cut off if you particiapte in this thread. There we now have an official warning:eek:

Hey Chuck

You opened a door to something i had not thought of in years, I always thought the term "Red Neck" or translated into Dutch/Afrikaans as "Rooinek" was a negative term used to describe the English in South Africa. Came from the fact that when the British first sent their soldiers there to comandeer the territory for the gold and diamonds, the pitched up with lilly white skins and no protection for their necks. They got burnt like crazy and it made them modify their helmets to protect their necks.

They also learnt a thing or two about camo cause this is where it was invented. The Boers would hide out among the rocks and blend in and the British originally pitched up with red tunics and white leather cross bands for carrying their ammo. The Boers used the white crosses as target practice. Thats when Kahki was invented and the Boers then changed the name they used to refer to the British soldiers as to Kahki's.

Somehow though ya Americans have taken this term and changed its meaning. Ah well it wont be the first thing that was taken from Africa without permission.:rofl::rofl:

Just a small additional anecdote....I was called a "Rooineck" for the better part of my youth growing up. Simply because i spoke English.(LOL)