My messy shop

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
Yes this is my messy shop!
1. Real fancy tool rack! don't let it hit you.
2. Vaughn's modified articulating lamp
3. overall view of my messy shop -- don't chastise me please!
4. Honey Locust stash -- love to give some away
5. metal work area -- yes it is messy -- but fun
6. My project car --- 1953 MG-TD
7. more future turnings.
8 .Red anchorseal on Osage orange
9. wood stash

Last edited:
Yes this is my messy shop!
1. Real fancy tool rack! don't let it hit you.
2. Vaughn's modified articulating lamp
3. overall view of my messy shop -- don't chastise me please!
4. Honey Locust stash -- love to give some away
5. metal work area -- yes it is messy -- but fun
6. My project car --- 1953 MG-TD
7. more future turnings.
8 .Red anchorseal on Osage orange
9. wood stash

Paul nice shop it looks like it is made to work in,not just look at.:thumb: Probbly should of put it in the shop show case forum but nice shop non the less.
Steve

85% of my work is turning at least time spent. That is why it was posted here.

Feel free to erase/delete or ignore my miss step! No matter how much I seek perfection it never happens. Always someone feels or will see my miss step.

Trying to PERK up the number of post to the turning area. as per Stu instruction.

Paul, a shop is only messy if you can't find what you need. As long as you know where everything is.....no problem. Good looking wood too! Honey Locust?? HMMM.....:)

Tom

Messy shop:rolleyes: looks more like a well used playground to me:thumb: And a bunch of nice toys also Paul, thanks for sharing:thumb::thumb: So the MG, its to be a full ground up resto in the future? great little cars:)

Tom,

The MG is in its 17 year of a frame up - restore. Stripped down to frame sandblasted everything. new wood then realized that I was not a body shop man. It stalled and and stalled and stalled.

When purchased I told my wife Melissa that it would be finished in 3 years.

so 17 years later -- all the parts are there need to do body work and try to remember how it all goes back... I have many shop/restore book and moss motors helps -- But kind of lost interest.. I am getting old don't expect to have another 17 years to wait..

Perking along nicely Paul!

Yes your shop is messy, not as messy as some, more than others, but it sure looks like you get a lot of work done in it, so I'd say that is a good mess! :thumb:

Yup there is floor. I have learned some projects jsut never get done and have to be let go or extra help brought in. That just makes room for more toys that I got more use out of in the long run.