confetti lamps

Donald Wood

I would like to make some confetti lamps. I was tring to find some lamps and did (for about $10.00 for 4), but then adding the shipping and handling it came to $21.00.:eek: Anyone know where to get better price than that?

You guys are doing a good job here, keep it up. Stu, I enjoied your website. Thanks

I seem to recal one fella I know saying he got his at Wally World. Not made for turners, but plain little clear oil burning lamps. However, I cannot confirm this.

WallyWorld, K-mart, Michaels Crafts, or just about any well stocked craft supply place in your locale should have them, check the candle section. Locally the 1 & 3 oz sizes are readily available, about $1 for the 1oz and $2.50 or so for the 3oz.

Mike

I have been looking for a good inexpensive source for refillable lamps and have coome out dry. In the mean time I use the disposable one, they cost between $1 and $1.5 depending ooon size and the only plavce where I have found then is at walmart.

I have found refillable lamps online from Packard Woodworks and odered some. I've also heard that micheal's has the refillable.

I purchased one of the 4 for $10 packs a couple months ago. As I recall, I added a bunch of other stuff to my order so the shipping cost would be shared by multiple items. ;)

I do need to got to Michael's to try buying them locally. There isn't a Wal-Mart within a reasonable drive from home or work for me, and the closest K-Mart is also out of my normal stomping grounds.