Asking for your vote again

Woo-Hoo! Congrats, Mike. You had some stiff competition, but you also had strong ammo with your bureau. :clap:

I guess you won't be needing to buy any glue for a while, huh? :)

Yeah, that's more glue than I'll use in a long time.

But did you think about how strange it is that a modern glue maker sponsors a Period Furniture contest? Most period furniture people use hide glue.

Mike

Yeah, that's more glue than I'll use in a long time.

But did you think about how strange it is that a modern glue maker sponsors a Period Furniture contest? Most period furniture people use hide glue.

Mike

I hadn't thought about that. Sort of like Festool sponsoring a woodcarving contest, huh?

As far as the extra glue, is there perhaps a local high school woodshop that could use some? Or there's always eBay. :p

Congratulations Mike:thumb: What an honor to be able to finish in the top of those pieces. Really shows your tallent:) Now you better get real busy to use up that glue:D

Contratulations Mike,
I didn't get to vote because I was incapacitated and in the hospital during the voting period, but you certainly have my vote for a beautifully crafted piece.

Congratulations.

Well done Mike, you deserve it. :thumb::clap::clap::congrats:
Pity about the sponsor only dishing out glue. What they expect you to do with that much glue.:huh: I dont think they won themselves any fans for being so tight.:D