It's Election Time Again!

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Folks -

It's election time again here at Family Woodworking. If you've registered to vote in the forum elections, you can go directly to the election poll here. If you haven't already registered to vote, sorry, you've missed the window for this election, but you can register to vote before the next one. (You'll have to wait for this election to end before you can register.)

The only difficult thing about the election is choosing only five Moderators from the list. We've got a good bunch of Moderator volunteers who've been generous enough to step up and offer to help for the next year.

Thanks to all the members who participate in these elections. It's one thing that sets Family Woodworking apart from other forums. :)

The Family Woodworking Staff

Please tell how to registered to vote! For the NEXT round! -- Being a member must not make me automatically eligible to vote :(.

Proof!
"Paul Gallian, you do not have permission to access this page."

Just asking..

Please note in bold I said NEXT election..

I think the problem that got me-- is that I really only follow the turning sections.
Seldom do I visit the other areas... its the dark woods for me.

I do enjoy the turning area so I may miss-out --

Thanks to those that take their time to manage the forums...

Paul

Don,

Just for info --- the thread you suggested was last posted to was" 09-05-2008, 09:53 PM" and was started way before that.... kind of old but still news.

Thanks to everyone especially Don for trying to help my pea size and dementiafied brain.

Paul

And also Paul, at the top of your screen if you select "New Posts", it brings up all of the newest posts you haven't visited from all of the sections. Once I started using that feature, I have become more well rounded (oh, I'm sorry, I am more well rounded because I eat all the time!!!!) anyway, that feature is a time saver and does show posts I find I am interested in without the feeling of "snooping" in all of the other sections.