Kanye West Visits Family Woodworking!

Haha nice Vaughn. I know this is a family site and I'm not suppose to say bad things, so remove this or warn me if it's mean, but that guy is an idiot and I cannot stand him :)

I'd never even heard of this guy until this oddity. Is he a sports figure or something? I figure he must do something that gets his head busted on a regular basis to behave like that(?).

Haha, you would think so Glenn, but he is a rap singer. One that does not know when to be quiet (as we can see :)) and his thoughts are pretty one sided. From what I've heard, I don't think this is the first time he's spoken his mind in an inappropriate manner. I think he went up there expecting to get laughs, not thinking before he acted... obviously didn't go that way :) Yeah there are many words for him

That went by me like a 747 :huh::dunno::zzz:

I don't watch TV, so I didn't see it when it happened, but here's the story:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621389/20090913/west_kanye.jhtml

It's now become somewhat of an ongoing Internet joke.

The guy's an untalented Grade A horse's backend (the CoC prevents me from saying what I really think), and based on his previous adventures, I honestly think he's got issues, perhaps Asperger Syndrome. In most cases, I couldn't care less what he does or says, but I think grabbing the mic from a teenager on stage at a major awards show (during her big moment in the spotlight) is going way over the line.