Warning of doom greater than a spinny vortex

Bart you tredding on holy ground now. Be careful or I send dem boys with the arrows and they ketchum you just fine and stake you out for dem ants to eat.:rofl::rofl: Never mind the hot sun.:D

Last edited:
Bart :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that had to be the best reply i have seen since joining this forum.:rofl::thumb:

Now where did you find those sound bites.....come on ya gotta say. I need those. Pleeeeeeeeez.

Its not that they are neccessary funny its that Bart is hitting on me with John Wayne. If you take a look at the signature at the bottom of my posts i have a quote from the movie "The Cowboys" . I am a wannabe Cowboy and John Wayne fan. When Bart made a joke about Pasquinell The Spinner, I jokingly said he better watch it or i will get some guys after him.
So he came back at me with the John Wayne soundtracks.

Oh Tony the guy in my Avatar is Pasquinell a trapper from the movie Centennial. In the story he made friends with the Indian Tribes of North America. Hence i said to Bart I get them guys with Arrows to get him.

You get it now. Dont worry if you dont its these spinny guys and their crazy ways.:rofl::rofl:

Gee how did this thread get hijacked I thought it was about planes.:D

Last edited:
Its not that they are neccessary funny its that Bart is hitting on me with John Wayne. If you take a look at the signature at the bottom of my posts i have a quote from the movie "The Cowboys" . I am a wannabe Cowboy and John Wayne fan. When Bart made a joke about Pasquinell The Spinner, I jokingly said he better watch it or i will get some guys after him.
So he came back at me with the John Wayne soundtracks.

Oh Tony the guy in my Avatar is Pasquinell a trapper from the movie Centennial. In the story he made friends with the Indian Tribes of North America. Hence i said to Bart I get them guys with Arrows to get him.

You get it now. Dont worry if you dont its these spinny guys and their crazy ways.:rofl::rofl:

Gee how did this thread get hijacked I thought it was about planes.:D

To finish this thread hijacking. Now I understand. As all John Wayne movies I've seen were dubbed I didn't recognize the voice, hence it didn't make sense to me.
I remember the serial Centennial, I liked it a lot and at that time I was also a fan of Pasquinel and John Wayne as well.
Western movies were quite popular here on the sixties and seventies, both types, the ones made in USA and the so called Spagetthi westerns made in Italy with Lee Van Cleef, Klaus Kinsky and some american actors like a very young Clint Eastwood, Charles Bronson, Lee Marvin, Jack Palance and others.:)

I sense the start of a new thread, Rob: Best Western

No way man Best Holiday Inn Express you just gotta have a nice place for all those cowboys & their spaghetti to stay not to mention the right size spaghetti sizer.:):D:rofl::thumb:

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/nprbvpmzbs--no-useQuigley-Down-Under-Tom-Selleck-Quigley-

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/...-Under-Tom-Selleck-Quigley-Laura-San-Giacomo-

http://www.entertonement.com/clips/...ckman-Quigley-Down-Under-Tom-Selleck-Quigley-

Last edited:
You a man after my own heart Toni.:thumb: Just bring your stetson when we go on tour. Or you can get one on the way.:rofl:

I'm afraid I haven't got any:( but I'll bring a "catalan barretina" which is the typical catalan hat, although nobody wears it except on special ocasions.

With it you'll look more like Pasquinel, then ask Jeff to make you a canoe:D

Attachments

• barretina01.jpg
    barretina01.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 9
Okay Okay since this thread is getting well and trully hijacked:D I have to say Toni that hat would turn me far away from Pasquinell into probably a well known character in Canada that known to be appearing soon in Montreal, Quebec.

He goes by the name of Bonhomme. bonhomme winter carnival character.jpgEnds up disappearing when the daffidols come up and we go on tour.

As for the Canoe, now, no disrespect to Jeffs Canoes but they suite the Inuit more than they do Pasquinell. For Pasquinell it really needs to be flat bottom so John Wayne (that fat man) can get in.:rofl::rofl: Guess i will have to start a thread soon on my long quest to build a strip canoe. Unfortunately at the rate i am going it will be struggling for first place with Ned in which project takes the longest to complete. His shop or my canoe. So i will rather save server space and wait for the actual build.:rofl:

Okay Okay since this thread is getting well and trully hijacked:D I have to say Toni that hat would turn me far away from Pasquinell into probably a well known character in Canada that known to be appearing soon in Montreal, Quebec.

He goes by the name of Bonhomme. View attachment 37712Ends up disappearing when the daffidols come up and we go on tour.

As for the Canoe, now, no disrespect to Jeffs Canoes but they suite the Inuit more than they do Pasquinell. For Pasquinell it really needs to be flat bottom so John Wayne (that fat man) can get in.:rofl::rofl: Guess i will have to start a thread soon on my long quest to build a strip canoe. Unfortunately at the rate i am going it will be struggling for first place with Ned in which project takes the longest to complete. His shop or my canoe. So i will rather save server space and wait for the actual build.:rofl:

http://rob767.tripod.com/lvcuss.wav

He goes by the name of Bonhomme. View attachment 37712Ends up disappearing when the daffidols come up and we go on tour.

http://rob767.tripod.com/lvcuss.wav