I am honoured

Rob Keeble

Hi All

Well as you know by now the new mods have been chosen. I have only managed to make it here now as time has been a little short these past couple of days.

But i wanted to thank the membership for voting and to those that tipped their hat for me I am honoured that you consider me worthy of this task.

I am a big believer in democracy and to me it means being prepared to bear the responsibility to contribute to the cause.

Heres to another year of fun.

Cheers

Good to have you Rob, and thanks to you (and the other Mods and Admins) for stepping up and volunteering. :thumb: This place almost runs itself, but it's that "almost" part where the rest of us come in. ;)

I just realized Rob is adding to the International scope of Family Woodworking. :thumb: We've had the Japanese Canadian (Japanadian) staff member since Day 1, but I think you're the first South African from Canada we've had on the forum staff. (I guess that'd make you a Northern South Africanadian.) :D

And when it comes to foreigners on the staff, who could forget our Michiganders and Arkysawyers? :rofl: At least we have Tom on board now, so he can help translate Larry's comments. :p

I just realized Rob is adding to the International scope of Family Woodworking. :thumb: We've had the Japanese Canadian (Japanadian) staff member since Day 1, but I think you're the first South African from Canada we've had on the forum staff. (I guess that'd make you a Northern South Africanadian.) :D

And when it comes to foreigners on the staff, who could forget our Michiganders and Arkysawyers? :rofl: At least we have Tom on board now, so he can help translate Larry's comments. :p

hey rob undder stans two:) and jon kin alsow if he has tah:)