82 pages, 114 illustrations

Jeff Horton

82 pages, 114 illustrations, 4+ months of work. The assembly manual is written and it is burned to a CD!

I had to do a little research but it turned out to be simple to make the CD autorun and to create a start menu linking to all the 'stuff' on the CD. I have it set up so everything is HTML since virtually every computer out there has a Browser of some sort.

cd-cover.jpg
Here is a screen shot of of menu. Pretty happy with it.

Now I just have to finish setting up the online store, order shipping supplies and restock. I am out of wood!

Praise God! This is has been a L O N G road!

Last edited:
Congrats on the milestone, Jeff. Having written my fair share of manuals, I know the effort that goes into them. :thumb:

Congrats Jeff! It's been enjoyable watching your journey. I may have to try building your craft after I've taken some lessons and determined that I want to jump into kayaking.

I hope to have the "store" open next week. But a basic frame kit will be around $350. Finalizing all that right now. Shipping is the biggest thing left to work out.

dang it.... I have two kayaks(malibu mini x's) already but for that price and to combine it with some light wood working. I may be looking to you around Christmas.

Last edited: