say hello to my little friend

allen levine

I thought I might as well take the extended bed out for a test spin.
I finally figured out a way to incorporate my woodworking with my nosy neighbor problems.*
Its the club, not the table.(it sure isnt a louisville slugger, but its 34 inches)

*its a joke, I dont condone violence.

I can say the handle isnt lumpy like the picture, its actually quite smooth and nice, and close to even.

Attachments

• wood stuff 1403 (Medium).jpg
    wood stuff 1403 (Medium).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
"*its a joke, I dont condone violence."

Depending on the circumstances, I do. Look closely, you have a bat in your shop, just in time for Halloween.

That'll bonk with the best of the bonkers. :thumb:

"*its a joke, I dont condone violence."

I don't condone it, but I'm willing to perform it if necessary. ;)

Hi Allen really nice bat there.:thumb: I have a maple blank from a baseball bat company that was rejected for some or other reason. Just waiting to be turned. Strange thing you mention bed length, the joke is on me cause i dont think i have the length and never thought about it.:D:rofl::rofl:

As for the violence thing, I subscribe to a quote by a famous American of Vietnam era..."Sometimes in order to do good one has to engage in a little evil".

thats 2 white oak adirondack chairs already paid for.
I dont have the room for storage right now, since IM not staining or coating them, so when the person wants to pick them up, they will call me a few days in advance, IM just waiting on whether or not they wanted 2 more in pressure treated.
I already stacked the pieces away up on top, I threw the table in for free, its made out of some white oak and the legs are mahogany. (just fell too short on prepared white oak, and man, I find ita bit more difficult to joint and plane, I had a cracked piece or two of mahogany so I trimmed it down, made the legs a bit skinny, but the table doesnt have to support much weight)

so that's what we have to do to get a free table from you allen? buy a couple of adirondak chairs?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

(happy you made the sale, and the potential sale. had to needle you just a little) :thumb:

I am so surprised no one has followed the directions to the title of this thread, so I will before we all get bonked by this bonker!!! (in my best voice imitating the voice that sang, "Hello Walls") Hello little friend!! of Allen's!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: