Hello,new here

Fred Belknap

This looks like a comfortable place to spend some time. Hope you all will put up with me, I mostly like to just read and absorb and occasionally I will try to give some help. Retired from heavy construction, mostly carpentry and concrete work. Got a half decent shop. Just got a lathe and am trying to learn all about turning I can. BTW I have been around Tim and Jason quite a while, great guys, between the two there isn't any thing they don't know.

You will be welcome here. Not too serious of a place, but some of the best darn advice you can find!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Man... I'm still trying HARD to place that name! One of the drawbacks to getting to know somebody by nickname - it's tough to recognize the real name...

Hint me. Please. Otherwise I'll lose a buncha' sleep tonight.

Try Hammer23h

GOTCHA'. Yer pegged now. Sorry about the thought clot, man! Around midnight-thirty I thought I'd made the connection, but I was wrong...

When I've got to know somebody by one name, it's hard to think of 'em by any other name... it just doesn't stick in my head.

EDIT: Good to see ya here, Fred! Feels funny saying that, since I've only been here myself a couple seconds in the grand scheme of time... :)