It's Friday so whatcha got planned

Ummm, Honey porter.... That just sounds so good. At one of the local brew pubs I go to, they have a beer called, Ichthyasaurus. Basicall, when you order, you just say, "Give me an Icky"... :rofl: It really is quite a good pale ale. There's a place out here called the 'Berlin Icthyasaurus State Park'. Basically these were whale sized dinosaurs...

But back to the point of this thread.

I'll probably:

1) Paint some trim on the house
2) Put together a cutting board or two.
3) Work on the design for my dining room table and chairs
4) Start framing in the corner for the new wood burning fireplace we ordered.

I guess that should be enough...

I have off work tomorrow and sunday, so between the trick or treaters, the usual errands, I gotta run to one store who sells Sikkens, I figure Ill get in some nice time in the shop, so I think Ill knock off a bedroom set, a new set of kitchen cabinets, do the bathroom vanity and make shutters for a front window to match the entranceway I made.

Oh I forgot tomarrow evening we are going to block the street and all of the neighbors are going to have a block party. Pot luck dinner. Some of the parents will take the kids trick or treating and then they can all ride their bikes in the street. There will even be a bounce for the kids. Schnepf farms the local amusement part a few miles away will have fireworks too.

Rake leave, rake leaves, and rake leaves :(
Sunday is my grand son Issac's 4th birthday. All the family is coming to our house to celebrate with pizza, lasagna, Italian wedding soup and cake and ice cream.
Maybe after i can get some help raking leaves.

Raking leaves... The maples are almost bare, but now the oak leaves are starting to fall. With 24 very large trees on the property, it keeps me busy this time of year - plus, we had a wind storm last night, so now they're about ankle deep...

I'm going to finish my mini cyclone for my shop vac.

Cool you will show us some pics, right :D

Knee replacement surgery on Monday.
Ouch, I hope that goes well for you Frank!

Raking leaves... The maples are almost bare, but now the oak leaves are starting to fall. With 24 very large trees on the property, it keeps me busy this time of year - plus, we had a wind storm last night, so now they're about ankle deep...

Well, at least with the wind storm the come down all at once, but I bet you got to pick up branches too eh?

I've still got a stinking cold......cough....hack....wheeze.....:(

Lets see, rake leaves- same wind as Jim. Probably not. Might fire up the blower and move them to the pasture. Need a little shop time. Probably won't get that either. Taking daughter to my cousins later. They are going to see Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus, what ever she goes by. Sunday, taking the girls and friend out to eat. When they get a good report card, I buy.

We are actually supposed to have sunshine today. If the leaves dry enough, I'll be outside blowing leaves. Later going to a quilt show in town. It is actually very interesting and this one is a pretty big deal. I might pick up some ideas on something to make and sell.
If there is time, I'll start repairs on an antique chair. Dry wood and virtually crumbling. I may post pics and a request for help on this one.
Tomorrow is a special deal at my church, should take most of the day. They are feeding us so that will help.

Just beginning to get up enough strength and energy for some light turning... it's going to rain all weekend so will be good time to putz in the shop a little.... then sit on keister on Sunday for the games... Maybe they'll televise Favre's return to Green Bay:D:D

And I can see the Titans take another one down the tubes.:(:(

Rake leave, rake leaves, and rake leaves :(
Sunday is my grand son Issac's 4th birthday. All the family is coming to our house to celebrate with pizza, lasagna, Italian wedding soup and cake and ice cream.
Maybe after i can get some help raking leaves.

Yesterday I needed to rake leaves (NOT)... but this morning after the wind all night, not many left on the yard. What is there are too wet to rake.. it's raining again.

Pick up the wife from the hospital. She had back surgery Thursday and they say she is ready to go home. I will be staying close by; helping her get around and about. It use to be (long time ago now) that you recovered more in the hospital before going home, but since the high cost of hospital care and what the insurance companies will now cover in their policies, it seems they send you home sooner.

Probably take my phone out to the garag...I mean shop and she can call me if needs my assistance. As for what I will doing in the shop? Some sharpening and working out some design ideas that I have for a new sharpening pond and stone holders.