New Member from Canada

Andrew Jordan

Just thought I'd stop here first and introduce myself.

I'm Andrew, from NW Ontario. Some might know me as maxwell_smart007 from another forum.

I'm a fairly unaccomplished woodworker thus far, but I'm young, so I still have time! I've taken to the lathe with a passion, but I'm no where near the skill of many I've seen yet - but I'll improve!

This looked like a nice place to hang my hat, so I decided to join up! I see a few familiar names here, so it's good to see you all again! :)

Andrew

Followed you over here, Tim! :)

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I'll post some pictures as soon as I can - busy getting ready for a craft sale that my wife JUST entered us into - with about two weeks notice and no inventory! :)

I use the Harbor Freight 34706 - very good stater lathe - drove all the way down to the U S of A to get it! :)

Andrew

Hey Leo - had no idea there was so much grey in your beard - the pic used to be much smaller! :D :D :D (Just kidding Leo)

Thanks to all for the welcome - looks like a very nice place here! Glad I decided to come over!

Glad to see there's another Canuck on here, but I have no idea where Richmond Hill is Rob...I'm from Kenora, near the MB border....

Just thought I'd stop here first and introduce myself.

I'm Andrew, from NW Ontario. Some might know me as maxwell_smart007 from another forum.

I'm a fairly unaccomplished woodworker thus far, but I'm young, so I still have time! I've taken to the lathe with a passion, but I'm no where near the skill of many I've seen yet - but I'll improve!

This looked like a nice place to hang my hat, so I decided to join up! I see a few familiar names here, so it's good to see you all again! :)

Andrew

Hi Andrew, welcome aboard.... I have to disagree with your assessment of your accomplishments though... I've seen your work on the other forums...