Boo....!

Stuart Ablett

Well not that scary I guess....
girls_jack-o-lanterns.JPG
My two daughters, Mizuki on the left, dressed up as an "Angle" :rolleyes: :D and Erika on the right, as a cat. They did their own jack-o-lanterns this year too.

jack-o-lanterns_shop.JPG
The two jacks in the L shop window.

I was out at the DIY place last week, and I almost bought a new broom, I was going to give it to the Monster-in-law and say "Happy Halloween" but I don't think she would have got the joke :rolleyes: :wave:

Cheers!

Well not that scary I guess....
View attachment 38691
My two daughters, Mizuki on the left, dressed up as an "Angle" :rolleyes: :D and Erika on the right, as a cat. They did their own jack-o-lanterns this year too.

View attachment 38692
The two jacks in the L shop window.

I was out at the DIY place last week, and I almost bought a new broom, I was going to give it to the Monster-in-law and say "Happy Halloween" but I don't think she would have got the joke :rolleyes: :wave:

Cheers!

Would you be joking or dropping a hint?:huh:

Yeah, I'm just joking, about my daughter being an angle she is a good girl, but it was fun to tease her just the same :D

Now the Monster-in-law, she certainly could qualify in the broom riding department, but the whole "Witch" thing is not part of the Japanese culture she is from, so she would not have gotten the joke. :dunno:

Last edited:
Stu,
How about you get a copy of the wizard of OZ thyen when you see the witch flying on the broom with the monkeys super impose above the witch your monster in law's name in English & Japanese. :rofl::D