Just a Reminder - FYI

Ha, Ha, Haaaa. I laugh at yon countdown timer. LOML and I went through all the goodies I have been making since July. Everyone that deserves a one of a kind handmade gift is covered except one. LOML's daughter is getting a little something that I should finish up with time to spare.

I never thought I'd be done before Turkey Day, whoo-hoo.

and if anyone wants to send me a new 24 inch planer or belt sander, xmas is ok, but December 11th is the first night of Hannukah.(january or feb is ok for me also)

oh, and Kawanzaa is coming also, a holiday where handcrafted items are exchanged as part of the celebration, whether it be art or every day useful items, like cutting boards.

I actually put that reminder in my folder of bookmarks I open first thing every morning... Thanks!

Ha, Ha, Haaaa. I laugh at yon countdown timer. LOML and I went through all the goodies I have been making since July. Everyone that deserves a one of a kind handmade gift is covered except one. LOML's daughter is getting a little something that I should finish up with time to spare.

I never thought I'd be done before Turkey Day, whoo-hoo.

Congratulations Glenn! I think you are the only one from this forum that has been working on Christmas gifts since ¿summer?. You should be proud of yourself:thumb:

and I guess that you're the only one who has made so many, can we know their total number?