Maple Craftsman Dining Table Build

I never doubted that you would finish it Brent, and despite the cracks and everything you should be proud of it and yourself.
To all those procastinators (me included) I would tell you that the best way of getting things done and stop procastinating is to be forced to procastinate.

It is going to be a year that I cannot ww and it is being harder every day that passes. I hardly enter the shop as it depresses me. So when my elbow heals I'm not going to procastinate anymore, my "to do" list is getting too long to procastinate anymore.

I had no doubt hed finish it also.

Using some mathematical formulas and equations, I estimated by the time it took brent to finish the table project, if my calculations are correct, to make 6 chairs for that table, he should be finished sometime around May 2124.

So that's the famous table I've read about before. Looks really nice and nice things take time. All kidding aside Brent, it turned out great and you have something to be proud of. Well done!

I had no doubt hed finish it also.

Using some mathematical formulas and equations, I estimated by the time it took brent to finish the table project, if my calculations are correct, to make 6 chairs for that table, he should be finished sometime around May 2124.

whoa whoa whoa, slow down there cowboy, what's the rush....? :D