FWW 'The Handplane Book' ebook download

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
So, I subscribe to Fine WoodWorking, and recently signed up for their free 14 day Online trial membership.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that they have a "free" download for members called the 'The Handplane Book' by Garrett Hack. It's almost 300 pages long!

I'd bet if you just signed up for their 14 day free trial, you could download it as well. Looks like an interesting read.

I have to admit though, I've been using their online content quite a bit and will probably keep the member ship.

:doh:I knew there was something bugging me. I saw this the other day then ment to post it but got way laid. Thanks Brent glad someone recovered it.:thumb:

Oh boy that memory aint what it used to be.:(

I got the slipcase set of books his Handplane book and his classic tool books, both are great and have a ton of info, plus the pictures are really really well done :thumb:

A free download is great, but for books, I like to have it in hand, maybe that is just me :D :dunno:

I like books and magazines too, but I find I have a hard time any more finding what it is I want in them. I'm gradually going the electronic route and have been putting stuff into PDFs and downloading PDFs. Nice and searchable.

Getting tired of moving boxes of magazines around during my garage re-orgs :rofl:

Just thought it might help some of the budding neanders out there. Great info, and if they want to buy the book, that option is there as well! :thumb:

I tried to download this book today but another file is up now. FWW offers a download of the month. I think this was only available during November. If anyone can offer a handy link it would be appreciated.