WOW!!!!

i NEVER THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SO MUCH INTEREST IN THE ROCKERS.I WILL TRACE THE PATTERN ON PAPER AND GET sTAPLES TO MAKE THE COPIES.

i'VE NOTIFIED SEVERAL TODAY I WILL MAIL BY THE END OF THE WEEK, BUT HAVE TO BE HONEST I HAD NO IDEA OF THE RESPONCE. HOW MANY I'LL SEND WILL DEPEND ON WHATS ITS COSTING ME. I'M NOT RENEGING, I'M IN SHOCK.

AT LEAST I GET TO REPAY SOME OF THE FORUM FOR THE GREAT INFO AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS I'VE RECEIVED -

JIGGS ELPHISON

Rocker Plans

Jiggs

I am also interested in the plans, I have some Nieces that would love them for Christmas. If electronic plans work out that would be great, if not, I would be happy to send you some $$ for the trouble of copying and mailing them.

Mike

i agree o the electronic plans we have folks here that can make them fo ryou jiggs.. me being one of them..save your dollars just scan your plans and then send to one of us in email and then we can make it work for you and save you the time of going to a print store..what are your original plans from,, perhaps we can start there and just expand to make the parts??

Larry
The seat is approx 10" square - sides are 18" x 18" (at widest points) back 15x15 they are patterns made out on heavy poster paper.

I got them years ago from an old woodworker. There are some similar from Winfield and other craft places but as nice or as easy as this.

I just found out Staples can scan a JPEG, Don Baer said he could do a sketch up.

If the files are not to big to Email I could send them like that. I could print the dimensions on them.

Jiggs Elphison

Larry
The seat is approx 10" square - sides are 18" x 18" (at widest points) back 15x15 they are patterns made out on heavy poster paper.

I got them years ago from an old woodworker. There are some similar from Winfield and other craft places but as nice or as easy as this.

I just found out Staples can scan a JPEG, Don Baer said he could do a sketch up.

If the files are not to big to Email I could send them like that. I could print the dimensions on them.

Jiggs Elphison
Jiggs,
Have them scaned a jpegs. I believe there are six pages you said. so have them as six jpegs. Then e mail them to me. I'f you can put dememsions on them before scanning that would be great. Then e mail them to me.

Thanks for sharing

thanks a bunch jiggs.. you get the stuff to don and he can eamil; the finals to whom ever,, so it wont cost you anything but the scanning which those that are gettin them can cover.. thanska gain for this neat idea:) oh and my grand daughter is sayun thanks too she hasnt got hers yet but its coming now:):thumb::thumb:

Jiggs

I had replied to your email before I saw this. I sent you both my snail mail and Email address,so electronic form would be fine with me....

If I get a jpeg ,myself and I am sure many others could make a PDF which I think for simple things works great. Any way thanks for your offer and it sure shows what the interest is in you chairs...

Thanks again
Garry

Jiggs's Rocker paterns

Jiggs sent me the jpgs of the paterns for his little rocker. They are a patern with no demensions so I will need to get em printed out so I can get the demensions before I can put them into sketchup. Until I can get them done if you would like the paterns I can e-mail them to you and then you can take em to staples and get them printed as full size paterns. Otherwise I will put them into sketchup as soon as I can.
Send me an pm if you want the jpgs.
Jiggs, Thanks again for sharing.

Bumping this so you can request your jpegs
If you want the jpeg files send me an IM. Don't forget to give me your E-Mail address. These are not scaled drawing nor do they have demension. In order to use them you must take them to staples or some such place to have them printed on a wide bed printer.
If you want to wait for the sketchup files I'll be posting them in a few days.

Heading to spaples tomorrow to have prints made up.
To make it sound more exiting to the grandkids I'm going to call them "Puzzle Chairs". (do I have your permission Jiggs?)
I'll make up some basic directions and have them put them together.

OK I think I've sent out all of the plans that were requested.If you asked for them and I missed you or if you want a set please PM me and let me know. Be sure and include your E mail address since it makes it hard for m,e to send them out without that..:rofl:

Don
PM sent earlier today..
?Thanks
Garry