I'm going to become active here again

Frank Pellow

For more than a year I have been very busy on mostly non-woodworking projects and have not had the time to devote to this forum. The big project was editing, photo-editing, and laying out a book about the early days in my home town of Hearst Ontario. That book has been published and has been a big (local) success (we sold the first printing of 600 books out in 3 days and are on track to sell out the second printing of another 600 soon).

For the last month or so, I have been able to get back to woodworking and I will start a couple threads here about my recent projects.

Last edited:
Your ears must have been burning. :D I was about this close |--| to sending you an e-mail last week just to see what you've been up to. Good to see you've been staying productive -- congrats on the success of the book -- and great to see to back. :wave:

I thank you all for the welcome back. It feels a lot like a homecomming. :D

I know a lot about that feeling right now becuase, in 2009, I have helped to organize and run the first ever homecomming of my elementary school and attended the 50th reunion of my high school.