new bandsaw

but of course there will be pics. of that, and the new drill press as well. i have to order that tomorrow as the bank has a $500 limit per day on the cash card. after frieght and cost of the lift gate, it came to $469. it should be here about this time next week.

been a bit of an oops concerning the lift gate. seems the bank thinks i'm ordering 2 of them, and sent me over the $500 per day limit. talked with the griz folks (good people), and we have it set up so that both the bandsaw and the drill press will go out on the same order. i have to have a talk with the bank, then get the limit temporarily raised, then call griz to get things going. if early enough, it's shipped the same day. for the free gift, i picked the griz hat. i could have picked the fluted rubbing brick, but i'm not sure what it's used for, and not sure if i really want to know... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dan,

If you lived near me we would have hopped in the truck and made a pickup at the Grizzly warehouse in Springfield, MO..

I am like a little kid when waiting for delivery... HURRY hurry -- wet pants...:D

You will really like your new tools....:wave:

Paul

Last edited: