It's another Friday so whats up

I'm batchin' this morning. LOML in Weatherford at a music function for her students. I've got dog duty for 7. Fed and exercised now, and the dishes in the machine. Spent about 20 minutes tearing out part of the ceiling in the shop to extend a duct. Came in to check on the dogs to make sure we still had a house and they are bouncing around like they haven't seen me in3 days. Typical Irish Setters!! As soon as they calm down, I need to go pick up the yard, then see if I can make a plan for how the piping is going to re-route. Some shopping this afternoon to get frames for some art for the rescue raffle in 2 weeks. Tomorrow I'll work some more on the ducting, watch some football, and rest up for a long week. three 11 hour days at work, 1 day driving to OK for T-Day with inlaws, one 12 hour day at work, then the weekend. I'm tired just thinking about it. Maybe I need to go take a nap. :rolleyes: Have a great weekend recharging! Jim.

Well i had hoped to get to the shop Sat afternoon but spent the time in the local emergency room with my youngest. He played for his school who happen to have one the York Region Championships last weekend and thsi weekend went on to the Centro bowl and won that. He had a knee on something hit so bad we ended up going for Xrays. He is fine and i am thankful at least one sport is at its end for this season. Got me out of having to go to Hockey this evening and tomorrow so i might get to the shop tomorrow if i am lucky. Thats the weekend done.:(

Well i had hoped to get to the shop Sat afternoon but spent the time in the local emergency room with my youngest. He played for his school who happen to have one the York Region Championships last weekend and thsi weekend went on to the Centro bowl and won that. He had a knee on something hit so bad we ended up going for Xrays. He is fine and i am thankful at least one sport is at its end for this season. Got me out of having to go to Hockey this evening and tomorrow so i might get to the shop tomorrow if i am lucky. Thats the weekend done.:(

Wow, Glad everythings OK!