Suggestions on a use?

Drew Watson

Hi All, Yea it's me again.:wave::doh: As i have the new Buffing system i had to try it with some purple heart. I was going to make another hollowed out potporie this time out of this stuff ( or at least attempt it). I have done a few before with different material but wasn't ready for this stuff. Long story short I have settled for a heavy candy dish, or...... Could be something else I am open to suggestions. :rofl::rofl: Actually it was just to get the hang of the buffing system and it worked out pretty good:thumb::thumb: Oh yea i buffed the christmas decoration too and took a pic of it finished.

Attachments

• PH candy bowl 004.JPG
    PH candy bowl 004.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 35
  • PH candy bowl 005.JPG
    PH candy bowl 005.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • PH candy bowl 009.JPG
    PH candy bowl 009.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Christmas orniments 004.JPG
    Christmas orniments 004.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 46
Yea Stu isn't that the truth.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Right now I have mints in it at my desk.

I ran into one of the members of the guild today and he said that in reality this is a $20,000 hobby. I will admit that dispite all the costs it is by far worth every cent. This reminds me when I first got into construction. every day was fun learning something new everyday the only difference is that with this it is not the same thing every day. The wood actually talks with me and today the Purple heart talked back to me and it was mutually agreed that it wouldn't be a potpori but a bowl instead. It was a short discussion but it won, .... Today. Tomorrow it will be a different story :rofl::rofl::rofl: