Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve Ash

Here is hoping everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and those who travel have a safe trip.

We are going to my mom and dad's which is about a half mile away.

Remember....turkey has something in it that after consuming makes you sleepy......so reserve a spot on the couch!

Happy Thanksgiving all !!!!!
As usual everyone come to my house. All the kids, grand kids and a few others. a total of 30 packed into my smallish house.
Time to lace the eggnog with the wifes prozac :rofl:

Happy Thanksgiving! Woke up this morning to the smell of the turkey that was slow cooking in the oven all night long. Today is shop day as all of our families live up in Baltimore so it will be a quiet day.

May your day hold all the love food, family, and friends promise.

As for me, I will be going to dinner at church later this afternoon. Promises to be a good time with lots of food and cherished friends.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

The house it a total mes, since the painters/wallpaper removers are only about half done,,,

So, we're going to my sister's place for dinner. Just a quiet little family dinner - us, sister & husband, their five kids & signifigant others, and five of their grandkids, and a few extras. 21 in all. Ought to get kinda hectic in a 1200 ft² house!

The house it a total mes, since the painters/wallpaper removers are only about half done,,,

So, we're going to my sister's place for dinner. Just a quiet little family dinner - us, sister & husband, their five kids & signifigant others, and five of their grandkids, and a few extras. 21 in all. Ought to get kinda hectic in a 1200 ft² house!

Want some eggnog ??:rofl:

I want to wish all of you and your Families in America a Happy Thanksgiving.

The world is a better place cause of ya all.:thumb:

Hope you all have a great day and please leave some of them Turkeys for us Canucks to have at Xmas.:D We like turkey too and left you some after our thanks giving.:)

It's been a tough couple of weeks for family and my circle of friends with serious health issues.

In this world, somethings are important.....most aren't......the happiness and well being of family and friends is.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Echo Echo Echo.....

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! I'm thankful for so many things right now, I cant even tell you.

Hope everyone had a good day....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I give thanks for my family and friends, my home, my country, not suffering much because of the recession, and for the men and women who have fought for our freedom for the last 400 years.

Picture 1: Bird rubbed and going on the Weber Smokey Mountain.

Picture 2: Three and ½ hours later, done. Resting before carving

Picture 3: Ready to eat!

Picture 4: Another view.

Absolutely the best turkey we have ever had.

Attachments

• Bird going on.JPG
    Bird going on.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Bird coming off.JPG
    Bird coming off.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Ready to eat.JPG
    Ready to eat.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Rqady to eat 2.JPG
    Rqady to eat 2.JPG