More Crazy Weather - Everybody OK?

Jesse, I just got back from the barber shop where my barber, who lives in Edgewood, said he got 30" in the last storm.:eek: We're supposed to get another one tonight & tomorrow!
I've been trying to get my truck washed for the last month!
Snow is pretty tame compared to the ice storms they're getting back east, I guess I shouldn't complain...

Last edited:
Our 3" of ice is melting slowly around here.
Huge chunks sliding off the new shop roof at times, really give ya a scare once in a while. [Don't stand under the eves:eek: ]

They are forcasting 3-6" of snow this weekend:(

I am really tired of winter.

Couple of days ago, I saw on TV a snowplow in Malibu, CA. :huh: Today the weather channel is showing TX/OK/AR as a sheet of ice.

I know we have lots of members from AR especially. Hope everyone is safe and well!

As for me, I'm staying in the shop and making sawdust:thumb:

Where Tod and I live in north-central Arkansas, we have been very lucky. The bad weather hit the extreme NW section of the state and a big swath in the central and south parts.
As Steve knows, much of it hit about 100 miles north of here.
We are fairly well prepared for power outages. I don't have wood heat but if the electric goes out we can use a propane fireplace I installed just this past summer. We have food and water on hand. Plus jugs of water for flushing the toilets as our well would not work. We also have a generator big enough to run some lights, the refigerator, TV, and maybe the computer. OK City area is getting hit again real hard. News just said something like 160,000 people are still without electric.