So, where the heck has Rennie been?

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Lurking, mostly.

I've been busy putting my life in order and getting things planned. This season is a very busy one for me with additional services at church, preschool plays, Sunday school pageants, and our annual living nativity - all of which I do the sound and lighting for. Never mind shopping! However, once the big day has passed I think things will settle back to something close to normal.

I have plans for a few tool purchases. Necessary because I have 7 paying commissions lined up and one consignment request! None are huge jobs but every one of them should show a profit, just not a big profit.:thumb: Maybe enough to cover half of the tool purchases.:rofl:

On the personal side things are moving along very well. I owe a lot to those of you who helped me along my journey, both the physical and healing journeys. I'm beginning to see some good things happening. I even have a lady I'm interested in and we'll be going out on a date just before Christmas. Imagine me, dating! First date in 40 years. I'm guessing things have changed a bit since 1969. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again, to all of you that traveled along with me vicariously or hosted me on my odyssey, a sincere and heartfelt thanks. I don't see how I could have moved on so well without your help and encouragement.

As the jobs start to take shape I'll be sure to post pictures - just in case you were wondering.:rolleyes::wave::rofl:

Kind words Rennie. I had visions of trying to get to Washington state (Grizzly) during the outing but it was not to be. Glad things are moving along. Welcome home.

Always good to hear from you Rennie:thumb: Yep I noticed you were not posting much, but did check up to see if you were logging in, lurking as you say:rolleyes::D, and you were. So I figured when you were ready to be posting, you would:thumb: Look forward to the new tools and seeing pics of your commisions:thumb::thumb:

you were being watched rennie, by more than you think:) glad things are going forward in style for you.. man if shaving works that fast i glad i left mine on or would have to beat them off with a stick:)

you were being watched rennie, by more than you think:) glad things are going forward in style for you.. man if shaving works that fast i glad i left mine on or would have to beat them off with a stick:)
Actually, she likes the beard so it's on the way back.:D I'm thinking winter was not a good time to go bare-faced anyway.:rofl::rofl:

Good for you! On the upcoming work, the new tools, and the SO. That means there's hope for the rest of us. I have the upcoming work and a planned new tool covered. Waiting for God to deliver the third!

Hi Rennie good to see your back and wow a lady in the picture and growing the beard back:thumb::thumb:. Have things changed just a little since 1969. :dunno: Looking forward to seeing pics of the new tools and pics of the upcoming projects. :santa:

Glad that everything is moving forward in a positive way Rennie.

New tools!!!:thumb::) That's enough to lift just about anyones spirits, isn't it? I'm sure you got to see some great tools on your journey, which makes the choice of what would best fit your needs a little bit easier.

While I'm looking forward to seeing all your new tools, I'm going to be interested in what it's like dating again? ;):)

Karl

Rennie,
Glad all is well with you and getting better each day.... I enjoyed your trip, followed you every day and was sorry you had to by-pass me when you went by... one of the down sides to living off the beaten path I guess....

Rennie,
Glad all is well with you and getting better each day.... I enjoyed your trip, followed you every day and was sorry you had to by-pass me when you went by... one of the down sides to living off the beaten path I guess....
Thanks Chuck. Sometimes I wish I had been out more than a month so I could have seen more people, but a month in that little box was about my limit. :rofl: