Peace/Dove Christmas Tree Ornaments ! !

I made 7 of these Peace/Dove Tree Ornaments for some of the special people in my life :type: . Made them of 1/4" Walnut and the pattern came from Rick and Karen Longabaugh :thumb: in there Holiday Scrollsaw Ornaments Collection of over 500 Heirloom Quality Designs on a CD . You are my complaint Department so tell me your feelings on this project..............Marshall :wave:

Attachments

• ORNAMENT - 20096 (Small).JPG
    ORNAMENT - 20096 (Small).JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 39
  • ORNAMENT - 20097 (Small).JPG
    ORNAMENT - 20097 (Small).JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 30
  • ORNAMENT - 20099 (Small).JPG
    ORNAMENT - 20099 (Small).JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 29
  • ORNAMENT - 200911 (Small).JPG
    ORNAMENT - 200911 (Small).JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 25
Hi Marshall.

I think they look very good, but I would make the letter smaller and more detached from the dove, as IMHO it is easy to read the word peace but diffcult to see the dove at first glance.

i too agree with needing some separation between the two. perhaps you can have a connection point on each end of the word to get the dove separated some marshall..

I don't think that I can alter the pattern :huh: , for this is the way the pattern came and I'm sure no pattern maker for sure . Thanks for the comments.....:type:

A photocopier, and some enlargements and reductions, a bit of cut and paste and there you go, a new pattern.

Don't think it is that difficult Marshall, and in this way you'll be able to add your own personality to the pattern.

Give it a try, and if you don't like, nothing will be lost.:thumb: