Had our first freeze of the fall last night

Don,

You are not only weeks behind us in experiencing a hard frost but last week I was working at a hospital in Pullman, WA. The parking lot had been plowed due to 4" of heavy snow.

Surprisingly no snow yet down in the Southern part of the state but the northern part has had a few snow storms. We have had quite a few frosts though. I'm about 900 feet above sea level where I live so its usually colder than other southern parts of the state.

We're planning to go cut a tree on Saturday.... First time in 8 years or more that there is no snow -- and not likely there will be any by the weekend

Dang! We had our first snow the first week of October:eek: Kind of a kick in the pants, but it's been above normal ever since. Now they're talking about "nasty cold weather" which means normal Nebraska temps in the teens at night and 30s and 40s in the day time. Who ever came up with the wind chill temp should have his arse kicked severely:rofl::rofl::D

Forecast Valid: 10pm MST Dec 2, 2009-6pm MST Dec 9, 2009

Tonight

Mostly
Clear
Lo 15 °F Thursday

Sunny

Hi 27 °F Thursday
Night

Mostly
Clear
Lo 11 °F Friday

Mostly
Sunny
Hi 33 °F Friday
Night

Partly
Cloudy
Lo 18 °F Saturday

Slight Chc
Snow
Hi 39 °F Saturday
Night

Chance
Snow
Lo 19 °F Sunday

Chance
Snow
Hi 30 °F Sunday
Night

Chance
Snow
Lo 19 °F

And it's not even officially winter for a couple weeks!

Don't worry Curt. Later this month the days will start getting longer and that means more sun light to warm the earth. It'll get warmer soon.:huh: