New tools

Bob Gibson

Got some good deals lately.
The Ridgid osculating sander was found on CL. I got it for $40.00. all it is missing is the 2" spindle for the drum sander.

PB150081 (600 x 450).jpg

This dust deputy is fantastic. I don't know how I worked without it. I had a 25% coupon at from Rockler so I couldn't pass it up after hearing you guys talk it up. I attached it to my RO sander while sanding the hall butler I just built and didn't sit in the middle of a cloud of dust anymore. My lungs were very apprecitive:)

Here is the HF DC I got a few months ago. Still have to add a few accessories such as a remote switch and some more hose but its coming along. Best tool I ever bought.PB150082 (600 x 450).jpg

Wow Bob picking that sander up for $40 bucks was a good deal.

I am wanting one of those but out of principle i refuse to pay HD a $50 premiun in Canada.

What a great find. :thumb:

You are going to love that sander Bob:thumb::thumb::thumb: SO many ways you will find to use it. As for missing the 2" spindle, see if you can get a replacement from HD, or use the left side of the belt sander. I leave the belt sander on most of the time and use the ends for most of curve sanding:)