ok i just woke up

larry merlau

who is messun with our logo:) looks like santa dropped by sometime in recent past and forgot his hat:) probally lookin at dan and jon shivleys records to see if they ar deserving:)

I think the hat is cool!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Hey, I been a coal guy most of my life, no use changing brands now! :huh::dunno::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Coal guy ???? Ya gotta think of us immigrant types that aint all there with the local lingo.

Great addition and some good cheer but hey Vaughn ( thats my guess in who dunit) what about the lights.

I love my lights they could be sprinkled across the top:thumb:

Coal, as in lumps of coal, as in if you aren't good you get coal. I would assume if Santa is delivering coal, he hangs his hat outside to keep it clean. Okay, enough, if I have to explain it, it wasn't a very good joke. :( I agree Rob, there on the right side, it could have a levitating tree horizontally, with blinking lights! :thumb:

Oh my, there is a reindeer in my yard now.

picture.php

no lights and no reindeer, rudolf is on strike threw the deer union:) maybe they can get dans "mule" to lead the cart this year:)[/QUOTE]

the uwbiu local 383 (united working burros international union) has not authorized the use of a member burro. any attempt to coerce a union burro, or use of a scab burro, will be dealt with severely. (seen it all now, burro union thugs:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

just got this in an associated press bulletin. it has been announced that a michigan man has once again cornered the coal market. :D

remember, if you read the original "a christmas carol", it may ruin the disney "classic" for you. it is a tale that is dark and at times horriffic, with redemption at the end.

also, someone's secret identity has been discovered... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• santa larry.jpg
    santa larry.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: