i love anniversaries!!

Dan Noren

Staff member
my wife and i have just bought our gifts for our 5 year anniversary. i got her the sweaterdress from victoria's secret that she's been hinting about, and she bought me a grizzly G0547 belt and disc sander. both about the same price. :D:thumb:

my wife and i have just bought our gifts for our 5 year anniversary. i got her the sweaterdress from victoria's secret that she's been hinting about, and she bought me a grizzly G0547 belt and disc sander. both about the same price. :D:thumb:

I have the harbor freight version of that sander. Unfortunatly the borg doesn't carry belts for it. Fortuneatly Harbor freight does. There about 2 buck each at harbor Freight. I just had to replace the drive belt on mine cost me 6 bucks from Kaman Bearing. I bouight a spare.

Happy anniversary Dan. As I see it, you'll probably get more enjoyment out of the gift you bought her than she will get from the sander. ;)

uh oh------------------:eek::eek::eek:

if larry asks what color pumps she got with it, well, Houston we have a problem.

Allen, you should know better than to put thoughts like that in my sick and twisted mind...

Don't Click Here

sumpin cems arye der:huh: i tink allen and his deputy have ben up to no good:):rofl: and i like plaid vaughn can yu get it in blue plaid? and allen the pumps are just clod hoppers, to yu city folk better known as work boots. there yu go vaughn build that vision:)