I have to "gloat"

When I first worked my courage to post pictures I mentioned that I was not the artistic woodworker that I did mostly crafts. This week I attended a local craft show and actually SOLD OUT!!! 11 band saw boxes. The two shown here went for 45.00 each.

15 2x4 deer @ 18.00 each. Made from economy studs. 3 (9 total) each candy dishes @ 15.00 each. Small deer 25 @ 5.00 each. Small pull apart 30 @ 3.50.

I make these things all year and save for the x-mas show - I've never done this good. All the profit goes to the Adopt a Family for Xmas. I kow I'm probably pushing the envelope with post, just can't control my self. I've got a few more pictures I want to post -sorry

Jiggs Elphison

Attachments

• 2x4 deer.jpg
    2x4 deer.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 73
  • small pull apart.jpg
    small pull apart.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 71
  • pull apart 2.jpg
    pull apart 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 68
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 72
  • cherry and maple back.jpg
    cherry and maple back.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 71
  • candy dish 2.jpg
    candy dish 2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 66
  • candy dish 1.jpg
    candy dish 1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 74
  • blue pine 2.jpg
    blue pine 2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 79
  • blue pine.jpg
    blue pine.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 3 Poinsetta holders.jpg
    3 Poinsetta holders.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 72
attah boy jiggs good fer yu and i can see why you sold out the quality shows and the painter deserves some credit as well the eys and the rosey checks make the parts look alive:):thumb::thumb::thumb: whats the second pic in on the bottom row?? and that bandsaw box was sharp.. i woulda took that home myslef if ihad been there:):thumb:

more crafts

big pull apart 10 at 5.00 - sled with small deer 6 @ 40.00 - xmas deer 5 @ 40.00 - the noses light up

Thanks for letting me "gloat"

Jiggs Elphison

Attachments

• sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 42
  • pull apart 2.jpg
    pull apart 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
  • small pull apart.jpg
    small pull apart.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 30
  • small pull apart 2.jpg
    small pull apart 2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 33
  • small pull apart 3.jpg
    small pull apart 3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 36
  • xmas deer.jpg
    xmas deer.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 41
Sold out? That's definitely a gloatworthy occasion. :thumb: :clap: Great stuff, and it's great that you're donating the proceeds to a worthy cause. I agree with Larry, too...the painting jobs really make the Santa and Snowman come to life.

And if you keep showing pictures of beautiful work like that bandsaw box, you're gonna have to stop with the whole "I'm not an artist" thing. :p

Jiggs, what a gloat!!! Great job!!! Man, nothing to apologize or be sorry for, enjoyed seeing each and every one of those items. People are being tighter fisted with their money, but they got great deals from you and your sales showed that!