Stilts and Liability

I dont let fear rule my life. Let my insurance company worry about it. Sorry, I just am not the paranoid type. If you have to worry about lawsuits and let it dictate your life, you should not be in business, or drive a car, or have a pet, or kids, not ever leave your home, dont ever make eye contact, etc etc etc.
Just look at some practical designs that are on the market today and go for it.

I dont let fear rule my life. Let my insurance company worry about it. Sorry, I just am not the paranoid type. If you have to worry about lawsuits and let it dictate your life, you should not be in business, or drive a car, or have a pet, or kids, not ever leave your home, dont ever make eye contact, etc etc etc.
Just look at some practical designs that are on the market today and go for it.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back to the serious side....

Since these stilts are going to get banged up and will be outside in the rain, puddles, etc. you might want to consider Epifanes. It is a marine finish that is bulletproof. Unfortunately it will take about 24 hours to dry really good and probably about 3 days before you can abuse it. Kinda pricey though, around $40/Qt. Its pretty thick so it only needs a few coats and with thinner, it sprays well.
So......................when can we expect photos?:)